May 22 2007, 06:32 PM
101 Contradictions in the Bible:101 Clear Contradictions in the Bible
1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
<LI class=MsoNormal>God did (2 Samuel 24: 1) 2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
- Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9) 3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
- One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9) 4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
- Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Seven (2 Samuel 24:13) 5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
- Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26) 6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
- Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8) 7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
- Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Three months (2 Kings 24:8) 8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
- Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:8) 9. When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
- Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)
<LI class=MsoNormal>After (2 Samuel 5 and 6) 10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
- Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Two (Genesis 6:19, 20) 11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
- Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
<LI class=MsoNormal>One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4) 12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
- Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26) 13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
- Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:8) 14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
- Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2) 15. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
- Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26) 16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?
- Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6) 17. How many were the children of Zattu?
- Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:8) 18. How many were the children of Azgad?
- Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)
<LI class=MsoNormal>One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12) 19. How many were the children of Adin?
- Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15) 20. How many were the children of Hashum?
- Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19) 21. How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?
- Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28) 22. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
- One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)
<LI class=MsoNormal>29,818 (Ezra) 23. How many singers accompanied the assembly?
- 31,089 (Nehemiah)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Two hundred (Ezra 2:65) 24. What was the name of King Abijahs mother?
- Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2) 25. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
- Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40) 26. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
- No (Joshua 15:63)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Jacob (Matthew 1:16) 27. Jesus descended from which son of David?
- Hell (Luke 3:23)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Solomon (Matthew 1:6) 28. Who was the father of Shealtiel?
<LI class=MsoNormal>Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12) 29. Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of Jesus Christ?
- Neri (Luke 3:27)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Abiud (Matthew 1: 13) 30. Who was the father of Uzziah?
- Rhesa (Luke 3:27) But the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i.Meshullam, ii. Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v.Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa do not fit in anyway.
<LI class=MsoNormal>Joram (Matthew 1:8) 31. Who was the father of Jechoniah?
- Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Josiah (Matthew 1:11) 32. How many generations were there from the Babylonian exile until Christ?
- Jeholakim (I Chronicles 3:16)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Matthew says fourteen (Matthew 1:17) 33. Who was the father of Shelah?
- But a careful count of the generations reveals only thirteen (see Matthew 1: 12-16)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Cainan (Luke 3:35-36) 34. Was John the Baptist Elijah who was to come?
- Arphaxad (Genesis II: 12)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew II: 14, 17:10-13) 35. Would Jesus inherit Davids throne?
- No (John 1:19-21)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32) 36. Jesus rode into Jerusalem on how many animals?
- No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon Davids throne (Jeremiah 36:30)
<LI class=MsoNormal>One - a colt (Mark 11:7; cf Luke 19:3 5). And they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments on it; and he sat upon it. 37. How did Simon Peter find out that Jesus was the Christ?
- Two - a colt and an *** (Matthew 21:7). They brought the *** and the colt and put their garments on them and he sat thereon.
<LI class=MsoNormal>By a revelation from heaven (Matthew 16:17) 38. Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?
- His brother Andrew told him (John 1:41)
<LI class=MsoNormal>By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22) 39. When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus daughter already dead?
- On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, My daughter has just died. 40. Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?
- No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, My little daughter is at the point of death.
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Mark 6:8) 41. Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?
- No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16) 42. Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus before his baptism?
- No (Luke 9:9)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew 3:13-14) 43. Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus after his baptism?
- No (John 1:32,33)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (John 1:32, 33) 44. According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing his own witness?
- No (Matthew 11:2)
<LI class=MsoNormal>If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true (John 5:3 1) 45. When Jesus entered Jerusalem did he cleanse the temple that same day?
- Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true (John 8:14)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew 21:12) 46. The Gospels say that Jesus cursed a fig tree. Did the tree wither at once?
- No. He went into the temple and looked around, but since it was very late he did nothing. Instead, he went to Bethany to spend the night and returned the next morning to cleanse the temple (Mark I 1:1- 17)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. (Matthew 21:19) 47. Did Judas kiss Jesus?
- No. It withered overnight (Mark II: 20)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew 26:48-50) 48. What did Jesus say about Peters denial?
- No. Judas could not get close enough to Jesus to kiss him (John 18:3-12)
<LI class=MsoNormal>The **** will not crow till you have denied me three times (John 13:38) 49. Did Jesus bear his own cross?
- Before the **** crows twice you will deny me three times (Mark 14:30) . When the **** crowed once, the three denials were not yet complete (see Mark 14:72). Therefore prediction (a) failed.
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (John 19:17) 50. Did Jesus die before the curtain of the temple was torn?
- No (Matthew 27:31-32)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew 27:50-51; Mark lS:37-38) 51. Did Jesus say anything secretly?
- No. After the curtain was torn, then Jesus crying with a loud voice, said, Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit! And having said this he breathed his last (Luke 23:45-46)
<LI class=MsoNormal>No. I have said nothing secretly (John 18:20) 52. Where was Jesus at the sixth hour on the day of the crucifixion?
- Yes. He did not speak to them without a parable, but privately to his own disciples he explained everything (Mark 4:34). The disciples asked him Why do you speak to them in parables? He said, To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given (Matthew 13: 1 0-11)
<LI class=MsoNormal>On the cross (Mark 15:23) 53. The gospels say that two thieves were crucified along with Jesus. Did both thieves mock Jesus?
- In Pilates court (John 19:14)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Mark 15:32) 54. Did Jesus ascend to Paradise the same day of the crucifixion?
- No. One of them mocked Jesus, the other defended Jesus (Luke 23:43)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. He said to the thief who defended him, Today you will be with me in Paradise (Luke 23:43) 55. When Paul was on the road to Damascus he saw a light and heard a voice. Did those who were with him hear the voice?
- No. He said to Mary Magdelene two days later, I have not yet ascended to the Father (John 20:17)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Acts9:7) 56. When Paul saw the light he fell to the ground. Did his traveling companions also fall to the ground?
- No (Acts22:9)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Acts 26:14) 57. Did the voice spell out on the spot what Pauls duties were to be?
- No (Acts 9:7)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Acts 26:16-18) 58. When the Israelites dwelt in ****tin they committed adultery with the daughters of Moab. God struck them with a plague. How many people died in that plague?
- No. The voice commanded Paul to go into the city of Damascus and there he will be told what he must do. (Acts9:7;22: 10)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Twenty-four thousand (Numbers 25:1 and 9) 59. How many members of the house of Jacob came to Egypt?
- Twenty-three thousand (I Corinthians 10:8)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Seventy souls (Genesis 4 & 27) 60. What did Judas do with the blood money he received for betraying Jesus?
- Seventy-five souls (Acts 7:14)
<LI class=MsoNormal>He bought a field (Acts 1: 18) 61. How did Judas die?
- He threw all of it into the temple and went away. The priests could not put the blood money into the temple treasury, so they used it to buy a field to bury strangers (Matthew 27:5)
<LI class=MsoNormal>After he threw the money into the temple he went away and hanged himself (Matthew 27:5) 62. Why is the field called Field of Blood?
- After he bought the field with the price of his evil deed he fell headlong and burst open in the middle and all his bowels gushed out (Acts 1:18)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Because the priests bought it with the blood money (Matthew 27:8) 63. Who is a ransom for whom?
- Because of the bloody death of Judas therein (Acts 1:19)
<LI class=MsoNormal>The Son of Man came...to give his life as a ransom for many (Mark 10:45). Christ Jesus who gave himself as a ransom for all... (I Timothy 2:5-6) 64. Is the law of Moses useful?
- The wicked is a ransom for the righteous, and the faithless for the upright (Proverbs 21:18)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. All scripture is... profitable... (2 Timothy 3:16) 65. What was the exact wording on the cross?
- No. . . . A former commandment is set aside because of its weakness and uselessness... (Hebrews 7:18)
<LI class=MsoNormal>This is Jesus the King of the Jews (Matthew 27:37) <LI class=MsoNormal>The King of the Jews (Mark 15:26) <LI class=MsoNormal>This is the King of the Jews (Luke 23:38) 66. Did Herod want to kill John the Baptist?
- Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews (John 19:19)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew 14:5) 67. Who was the tenth disciple of Jesus in the list of twelve?
- No. It was Herodias, the wife of Herod who wanted to kill him. But Herod knew that he was a righteous man and kept him safe (Mark 6:20)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Thaddaeus (Matthew 10: 1-4; Mark 3:13 -19) 68. Jesus saw a man sitat the tax collectors office and called him to be his disciple. What was his name?
- Judas son of James is the corresponding name in Lukes gospel (Luke 6:12-16)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Matthew (Matthew 9:9) 69. Was Jesus crucified on the daytime before the Passover meal or the daytime after?
- Levi (Mark 2:14; Luke 5:27)
<LI class=MsoNormal>After (Mark 14:12-17) 70. Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?
- Before. Before the feast of the Passover (John 1) Judas went out at night (John 13:30). The other disciples thought he was going out to buy supplies to prepare for the Passover meal (John 13:29). When Jesus was arrested, the Jews did not enter Pilates judgment hail because they wanted to stay clean to eat the Passover (John 18:28). When the judgment was pronounced against Jesus, it was about the sixth hour on the day of Preparation for the Passover (John 19:14)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42) 71. In the gospels which say that Jesus prayed to avoid the cross, how many times did he move away from his disciples to pray?
- No. (John 12:27)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Three (Matthew 26:36-46 and Mark 14:32-42) 72. Matthew and Mark agree that Jesus went away and prayed three times. What were the words of the second prayer?
- One. No opening is left for another two times. (Luke 22:39-46)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Mark does not give the words but he says that the words were the same as the first prayer (Mark 14:3 9) 73. What did the centurion say when Jesus dies?
- Matthew gives us the words, and we can see that they are not the same as in the first (Matthew 26:42)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Certainly this man was innocent (Luke 23:47) 74. When Jesus said My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken Me ? in what language did he speak?
- Truly this man was the Son of God (Mark 15:39)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Hebrew: the words are Eloi, Eloi ..(Matthew 27:46) 75. According to the gospels, what were the last words of Jesus before he died?
- Aramaic: the words are Eloi, Eloi .. (Mark 15:34)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit! (Luke 23:46) 76. When Jesus entered Capernaum he healed the slave of a centurion. Did the centurion come personally to request Jesus for this?
- "It is finished" (John 19:30)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes (Matthew 8:5) 77.
- No. He sent some elders of the Jews and his friends (Luke 7:3,6)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Adam was told that if and when he eats the forbidden fruit he would die the same day (Genesis 2:17) 78.
- Adam ate the fruit and went on to live to a ripe old age of 930 years (Genesis 5:5)
<LI class=MsoNormal>God decided that the life-span of humans will be limited to 120 years (Genesis 6:3) 79. Apart from Jesus did anyone else ascend to heaven?
- Many people born after that lived longer than 120. Arpachshad lived 438 years. His son Shelah lived 433 years. His son Eber lived 464 years, etc. (Genesis 11:12-16)
<LI class=MsoNormal>No (John 3:13) 80. Who was high priest when David went into the house of God and ate the consecrated bread?
- Yes. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven (2 Kings 2:11)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Abiathar (Mark 2:26) 81. Was Jesus body wrapped in spices before burial in accordance with Jewish burial customs?
- Ahimelech, the father of Abiathar (I Samuel 1:1; 22:20)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes and his female disciples witnessed his burial (John 19:39-40) 82. When did the women buy the spices?
- No. Jesus was simply wrapped in a linen shroud. Then the women bought and prepared spices so that they may go and anoint him [Jesus) (Mark 16: 1)
<LI class=MsoNormal>After the Sabbath was past (Mark 16:1) 83. At what time of day did the women visit the tomb?
- Before the Sabbath. The women prepared spices and ointments. Then, on the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment (Luke 23:55 to 24:1)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Toward the dawn (Matthew 28: 1) 84. What was the purpose for which the women went to the tomb?
- When the sun had risen (Mark 16:2)
<LI class=MsoNormal>To anoint Jesus body with spices (Mark 16: 1; Luke 23:55 to 24: 1) <LI class=MsoNormal>To see the tomb. Nothing about spices here (Matthew 28: 1) 85. A large stone was placed at the entrance of the tomb. Where was the stone when the women arrived?
- For no specified reason. In this gospel the wrapping with spices had been done before the Sabbath (John 20: 1)
<LI class=MsoNormal>They saw that the stone was Rolled back (Mark 16:4) They found the stone rolled away from the tomb (Luke 24:2) They saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb (John 20:1) 86. Did anyone tell the women what happened to Jesus body?
- As the women approached, an angel descended from heaven, rolled away the stone, and conversed with the women. Matthew made the women witness the spectacular rolling away of the stone (Matthew 28:1-6)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. A young man in a white robe (Mark 16:5). Two men ... in dazzling apparel later described as angels (Luke 24:4 and 24:23). An angel - the one who rolled back the stone (Matthew 16:2). In each case the women were told that Jesus had risen from the dead (Matthew 28:7; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:5 footnote) 87. When did Mary Magdelene first meet the resurrected Jesus? And how did she react?
- No. Mary met no one and returned saying, They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid him (John 20:2)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Mary and the other women met Jesus on their way back from their first and only visit to the tomb. They took hold of his feet and worshipped him (Matthew 28:9) 88. What was Jesus instruction for his disciples?
- On her second visit to the tomb Mary met Jesus just outside the tomb. When she saw Jesus she did not recognize him. She mistook him for the gardener. She still thinks that Jesus body is laid to rest somewhere and she demands to know where. But when Jesus said her name she at once recognized him and called him Teacher. Jesus said to her, Do not hold me... (John 20:11 to 17)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Tell my brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see me (Matthew 2 8: 10) 89. When did the disciples return to Galilee?
- Go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God (John 20:17)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Immediately, because when they saw Jesus in Galilee some doubted (Matthew 28:17). This period of uncertainty should not persist 90. To whom did the Midianites sell Joseph?
- After at least 40 days. That evening the disciples were still in Jerusalem (Luke 24:3 3). Jesus appeared to them there and told them, stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high (Luke 24:49). He was appearing to them during forty days (Acts 1:3), and charged them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise ... (Acts 1:4)
<LI class=MsoNormal>To the Ishmaelites (Genesis 37:28) 91. Who brought Joseph to Egypt?
- To Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh (Genesis 37:36)
<LI class=MsoNormal>The Ishmaelites bought Joseph and then took Joseph to Egypt (Genesis 37:28) <LI class=MsoNormal>The Midianites had sold him in Egypt (Genesis 37:36) 92. Does God change his mind?
- Joseph said to his brothers I am your brother, Joseph, whom you sold into Egypt (Genesis 45:4)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. The word of the Lord came to Samuel: I repent that I have made Saul King... (I Samuel 15:10 to 11) Yes. And the Lord repented that he had made Saul King over Israel (I Samuel 15:35). Notice that the above three quotes are all from the same chapter of the same book! In addition, the Bible shows that God repented on several other occasions:
- No. God will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent (I Samuel 15:29)
i. The Lord was sorry that he made man (Genesis 6:6)
I am sorry that I have made them (Genesis 6:7)
ii. And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people (Exodus 32:14).
iii. (Lots of other such references).
93. The Bible says that for each miracle Moses and Aaron demonstrated the magicians did the same by their secret arts. Then comes the following feat:
<LI class=MsoNormal>Moses and Aaron converted all the available water into blood (Exodus 7:20-21) 94. Who killed Goliath?
- The magicians did the same (Exodus 7:22). This is impossible, since there would have been no water left to convert into blood.
<LI class=MsoNormal>David (I Samuel 17:23, 50) 95. Who killed Saul?
- Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Saul took his own sword and fell upon it.... Thus Saul died... (I Samuel 31:4-6) 96. Does every man sin?
- An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes. There is no man who does not sin (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810) 97. Who will bear whose burden?
- No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the children of God. Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God.. (I John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (I John 3: 1). He who loves is born of God (I John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God (I John 3:9). But, then again, Yes! If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (I John 1:8)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Bear one anothers burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2) 98. How many disciples did Jesus appear to after his resurrection?
- Each man will have to bear his own load (Galatians 6:5)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Twelve (I Corinthians 15:5) 99. Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?
- Eleven (Matthew 27:3-5 and Acts 1:9-26, see also Matthew 28:16; Mark 16:14 footnote; Luke 24:9; Luke 24:3 3)
<LI class=MsoNormal>After his baptism, the spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. And he was in the wilderness forty days ... (Mark 1:12-13) 100. Was baby Jesus life threatened in Jerusalem?
- Next day after the baptism, Jesus selected two disciples. Second day: Jesus went to Galilee - two more disciples. Third day: Jesus was at a wedding feast in Cana in Galilee (see John 1:35; 1:43; 2:1-11)
<LI class=MsoNormal>Yes, so Joseph fled with him to Egypt and stayed there until Herod died (Matthew 2:13 23) 101. When Jesus walked on water how did the disciples respond?
- No. The family fled nowhere. They calmly presented the child at the Jerusalem temple according to the Jewish customs and returned to Galilee (Luke 2:21-40)
<LI class=MsoNormal>They worshipped him, saying, Truly you are the Son of God (Matthew 14:33)
- They were utterly astounded, for they did not understand about the loaves, but their hearts were hardened (Mark 6:51-52)