I am very interested in the topic of Peace and what this means in other religions. I'm very interested in Islam and hope you can help me with understanding Peace further.
If you wouldn't mind answering the below questions in as much detail as possible. Feel free to add some things if you feel its necessary.
1. What Islamic adherent are you? (Sunni, Shi’ite etc.)
2. Are you a practicing adherent of your religion? If so, for how long?
3. What does your tradition say about peace?
4. What does ‘peace’ mean in your tradition?
5. Is peace shown in the Qur’an and Hadith? If so, what does it say?
6. Does the Qur’an and Hadith help you find peace? If so, how?
7. Does peace in your tradition have any principal teachings? If so, what are they?
8. Do you follow these teachings?
9. Do you find inner peace from this tradition? If so, how?
10. Are there any quotes from the Qur’an or Hadith that help with this?
11. Do you think this can relate to world peace? If not, how does your religion contribute to world peace?